The latest Ultralite manikin with CPR Feedback has an upgraded piston that gives compression feedback on rate and depth, and offers an affordable method for CPR training, with all the quality and realism you expect.
These unique manikins are durable and realistic yet lightweight – the single manikin with CPR Feedback weighs only 5 pounds! Highly portable and ideal for transporting to training sites, these manikins feature stackable torsos and heads that assemble easily and fit into a convenient carry case.
- Clamshell design for quick installation of face-shield lung bags
- Weighs only 5 pounds!
- Realistic chest compressions to a 2” depth
- Life tested to a half-million compressions
- Vinyl and latex free
- Realistic head tilt
- Anatomically correct design includes xyphoid process
- NEW CPR Piston with CPR Feedback
- Solid RED light indicates <100 CPM
- Solid GREEN light indicates 100-120 CPM (as recommended in AHA/ARC Guidelines)
- Flashing RED light indicates more than 120 CPM
- 1 manikin torso
- 1 manikin head
- 1 CPR Feedback piston (AA batteries not included)
- 1 Pack of 10 Ultralite Face-shield lung bags
- Carry bag